Sunday, November 8, 2009

Quality

So let's get right down to it.  Why do I love Chipotle so much??  Its the food.  The quality of the meat and cheese surpasses the competition.  I have been to Qdoba on a number of occasions (not nearly as much as Chipotle) and I am just not convinced.  I'll give them props for the Queso burrito, but that's about it.  The cheese is really cold in contrast to the meat and it makes for a lame burrito.  Also, the taste for me is just not up to par.

I just recently discovered a place called Illegal Pete's.  For those of you who have not heard of it...well...its the exact same set up as Chipotle.  I thought it was a big step up from Qdoba, but not quite Chipotle quality.  The chicken was good and I really liked the atmosphere.  They had some flat screen tvs and some comfy booths, but again...the overall taste of the burrito was not up to my standards. 

I feel that I have fairly tried out the competition and I have confirmed why I continue to go back (almost on a daily basis!) to Chipotle.  With that being said, I will be devoting the rest of this blog to all the other reasons I love Chipotle so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment